#MamaLovePrint #PresentTense #Tense #PresentContinuousTense #Continuous
#EnglishGrammar #Grammar #GrammarWorksheets #ESLWorksheets #EnglishTeachingResources #LearningEnglish #EnglishWorksheets #EnglishWorksheet #EnglishPrintable #EnglishPDF #WorksheetPDF #FreeDownload #HomeLearning #FreeExercise #EnglishGrammarExercises
#Primary1English #Grade1English #EnglishForGrade1 #FirstGradeEnglish #1stGradeEnglish #Primary1English
This set of Basic Grammar (Present Continuous Tense) Worksheets is a simple lesson designed to practice basic grammar - present continuous tense (is / am / are + ing). Students will learn how :
Present Continuous Tense - Book 1:
- I + am + ing
- You, We, They + are + ing
- He, She, It + is + ing
Present Continuous Tense - Book 2:
- When the second last letter is a vowel (a,e,i,o,u), we double the last letter before adding 'ing'.
- Exception 1 : when the last letter is 'w, x, y' (e.g. draw, fix, play)
- Exception 2 : 2 consecutive vowels (e.g. read)
- Exception 3 : 2 vowels and the first syllable is stressed (e.g. open)
Present Continuous Tense - Book 3:
- Delete the last letter 'e', add "ing"
Fill in the blanks, matching exercises, and quiz.
More English grammar tense worksheets:
Basic Grammar (Present Continuous Tense)
Download Worksheets PDF >>
📝 P1 English Worksheets :
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Capital Letters
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Demonstrative: This, That, These, Those
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Possessive Adjective: my, his, her, your, its
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Verb To Be: is , am, are
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Have and Has
- P1 - Basic Grammar - What is it? What are they? Plural noun
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Present Tense
- P1 - Basic Grammar (Can, Cannot) [New]
- P1 - Basic Grammar (Do, Does, Do not, Does not) [New]
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Questions Words (1) What and Who (2) How and How many
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Prepositions (1) In On Under
- P1 - Basic Grammar - Greetings
- P1 - Writing - Student Card Form
- P1 - Writing - Guided Writing and Sentence Building
- P1 - Vocabulary - Family and Relatives
- P1 - Vocabulary - School Objects
MamaLovePrint shares a series of online teaching materials for homeschooling children. All parents and educators are welcome to use it !
©mamaloveprint.com All rights reserved.
Post a Comment